Inspirational Speaker | Consultant |
Human Behavior Specialist | Author |
Advocate | Mentor | Actress
One of the things I’m often asked is
"How on earth did you get started in all this?"
Linda is one of the greatest Latina Speakers for women as well as a world renown Leader of, for and to Latinas & women. She empowers women to cocreate a life better than imagined. She has studied and continues to expand her wealth of knowledge under masters & geniuses, specifically in human behavior, spirituality, metaphysics, philosophy, real estate, financial investments, effective communication, alchemy, psychology, quantum physics, unconditional love and in all seven areas of life.
Using her academic mastery and experiences to help women understand that the life they’ve seen is not the one they have to live so they can own their power, take action & pursue their dreams as Leaders in their life, family, communities and in the world. Linda travels transforming lives through her workshops, in person, online, through products, programs, events, books, interviews, audios, music & more. With over 10 years of experience working with hundreds of women, ages ranging from 8 to 85, Linda has helped guide them to achieve remarkable success. She lives her life as a vacation daily!
From a very young age, metaphysics, expression and traveling was extremely intriguing to Linda. Her parents split at age seven, which is where her life purpose training really began. She moved with her father to Mexico and later relocated to California. Linda was raised in the midst of Los Angeles, North South-Central area. Her intuition, inspiration and life experiences consistently remind her of her great mission.
Linda strongly believes that we are all magnificent spiritual beings full of light and love. She knows & believes that the life you’ve seen, from parents, history, and past, is not the one you have to live.
Linda’s mission is to be one of the world’s greatest Latina speakers by influencing and empowering women to cocreate a life better than imagined so that they can own their power, take action & pursue their dreams as Leaders in their life, family, communities and in the world.
Linda Xochitl Avalos is a Demartini Method® Facilitator, an author of 365 Days of Angel Prayers, certified Angel Therapy® Practitioner, and a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). Linda also holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Finance from Cal State University, Los Angeles.
Trained in the following capacity:
• Coaching & Consulting: Gina Gomez, Thrive Academy, The Demartini Institute, Angel University, The Millionaire Mind Intensive
• Transformational Leadership & Six Figure Speaker: Thrive Academy
• Communication: WANT Institute by Dr. Pat Allen, PhD; Foster & Kinship Care Education Program by Saddleback College; Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Mentor & Advocate for Foster Youth
• Metaphysics: Sylvia Browne; The Demartini Institute, Doreen Virtue
• The Demartini Institute: Human Behavior, Master Planning for Life, Demartini Method Facilitator®, Licensed Facilitator in the application of Values, Corporate Employee Communication & Engagement
• Real Estate: Cal State University, Los Angeles, Chase Home Finance, Countrywide, Cushman & Wakefield, Mike Ferry Organization
• Finance & Investing: Cal State University, Los Angeles; Rich Dad Poor Dad; Millionaire Mind Intensive
• Credit (Fixing & Building): Countrywide
I love my life
I love who I am
I promise to never give up on myself
I believe there is enough of everything for everyone
I show up in life present & aware
I am grateful for all that I have now
I am consciously choosing what is best for me with ease
I approve & accept myself now and at all times
I connect to God/Source/Universe consistently
Shame, guilt, anger and all delusions are simply a reminder for me to align with my higher self
Pride, admiration and fantasies are reminders to neutralize my mental perceptions
I am not attached to my emotions, they are a reminder I am human. As they pass, I see clearly the lessons that help me grow.
Where there is tragedy, there is also fortune.
Where there is bliss, there is also sorrow. I choose to see both sides as I steer my attention back to a middle ground leading me to unconditional love.
I have a purpose.
I am important.
I am safe, whole & complete.
All is working out for my highest good.
I am Linda Xochitl Avalos, co creator of my life. My life is better than I can imagine.
This is My Journey. This is My Story. ©