I thought I'd be a millionaire by 23 in a real estate career. I couldn't conform in a 9 to 5 job in an office. Nor could I sustain my lifestyle and pay my bills when the market crashed in 2008.
I felt trapped, like if I was having a mid life crisis before 30.
It turns out, there was so much more to learn, teach and so many places I'd be called to travel.
What I thought was my story of disaster turned into me becoming a master of my life. I now help others co+create a life better than imagined.
I'm fascinated with hearing people's stories and more so with teaching those that want to learn how to live an inspiring, authentic & intentional life.
My mission is to teach the unawakened masters to co+create a life better than imagined so that they can own their power, take action & pursue their dreams as Leaders in their life, family, communities and in the world by living authentically, & walking my talk.
Linda Xochitl Avalos is a Demartini Method® Facilitator, author of 21 Days of Gratitude, A Daily Journal to Live an Inspiring Life with Your Angels, and coauthor of 365 Days of Angel Prayers, certified Angel Therapy® Practitioner, and a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). Linda also holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Finance from Cal State University, Los Angeles.
Trained in the following capacity:
• Coaching & Consulting: Gina Gomez, Thrive Academy, The Demartini Institute, Angel University, The Millionaire Mind Intensive
• Transformational Leadership & Six Figure Speaker: Thrive Academy
• Communication: WANT Institute by Dr. Pat Allen, PhD; Foster & Kinship Care Education Program by Saddleback College; Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Mentor & Advocate for Foster Youth
• Metaphysics: Sylvia Browne; The Demartini Institute, Doreen Virtue
• The Demartini Institute: Human Behavior, Master Planning for Life, Demartini Method Facilitator®, Licensed Facilitator in the application of Values, Corporate Employee Communication & Engagement
• Real Estate: Cal State University, Los Angeles, Chase Home Finance, Countrywide, Cushman & Wakefield, Mike Ferry Organization
• Finance & Investing: Cal State University, Los Angeles; Rich Dad Poor Dad; Millionaire Mind Intensive
• Credit (Fixing & Building): Countrywide
I love my life
I love who I am
I promise to never give up on myself
I believe there is enough of everything for everyone
I show up in life present & aware
I am grateful for all that I have now
I am consciously choosing what is best for me with ease
I approve & accept myself now and at all times
I connect to God/Source/Universe consistently
Shame, guilt, anger and all delusions are simply a reminder for me to align with my higher self
Pride, admiration and fantasies are reminders to neutralize my mental perceptions
I am not attached to my emotions, they are a reminder I am human. As they pass, I see clearly the lessons that help me grow.
Where there is tragedy, there is also fortune.
Where there is bliss, there is also sorrow. I choose to see both sides as I steer my attention back to a middle ground leading me to unconditional love.
I have a purpose.
I am important.
I am safe, whole & complete.
All is working out for my highest good.
I am Linda Xochitl Avalos, co creator of my life. My life is better than I can imagine.
This is My Journey. This is My Story. ©